Monday, July 13, 2009

8:44 am kelly clarkson sean kingston and stuck at home

Today is going to suck big time, like always I'm stuck at home with nothing to do, nowhere to go, and with every possible freedom I have is GONE. What the fuck ever. I'm bored. Today is a good day to take pictures though. Well if anyone is as bored as I am, feel free to text or call me today haha. Wait. I don't get any of those anymore. I get twitter updates and calls from Joey though. Kelly Clarkson just fell off the bar table, bahaha. I'm so hungry. Hungry like the effin wolf man. I feel like eating a whole plate of yummy pasta! I love pasta! PASTA IS DELICIOUS. Well anyways, god I'm deadly bored. The new grapefruit acne scrub is amazing. Oh by the way did I mention there is a stranger in my house, roaming around like a ghost? Freaky, yeah. 1-800-Beaches commercials are so funny. I love the song though. OH MAN, well time to take some pictures. Update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment